Send attachments from your OwnCloud account
The OwnCloud attachment plugin is a simple integration for Zarafa WebApp. It allows you to send e-mails with attachments that come from your OwnCloud account. You can browse your Owncloud from within WebApp. These files are not downloaded to your local computer; instead, the attachments are downloaded by the server hosting WebApp, so this makes it suitable for use from public computers.
This Plugin was ported from the Dropbox attachment plugin (by Ivo Timmermans). https://community.zarafa.com/pg/blog/read/14505/webapp-the-dropbox-plugin
Changes since version 1.3:
WebDav Servers tested:
PS: This is my first Zarafa plugin and i know that it is not perfect... maybe you can help me to improve :D
If you like my plugin, then think about donating some bucks to help the development.
The author recommends using a different release of this plugin!
- added version widget in settings
- removed mimetype detection tue to incompatibility with some php versions
- workaround for webapp api compatibility
- works now with WebApp 1.2, 1.2.1, 1.2.2, 1.3beta
- tested on ubuntu 12.04 x64, php 5.3, owncloud 4.5.4 and 4.5.3
Please send me feedback so that I can improve the plugin!